Antipasto Pasta Salad – We consider this one of the best salads you will try in your lifetime for easter. This recipe calls for Giardiniera which is essentially pickled vegetables in a vinegar or oil sauce. It comes in hot or mild versions and with various vegetables. Select your favorite kind for this recipe. Take a look at this awesome list we put together for you 12 Best Deviled Eggs Recipes – An Awesome Easter Treat and make a difference for easter.
The Best Antipasto Pasta Salad
Ingredients: Antipasto Pasta Salad Recipe
- 16 ounce package of pasta shells
- Vegetable & Meat Medley
- 32 ounces of giardiniera (hot or mild)
- 1 pound of fresh broccoli
- ½ pound of mozzarella cheese, cubed
- ½ pound of hard salami, cubed
- ½ pound of deli style ham
- 7 ounces of sliced pepperoni, halved
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 6 ounces of ripe olives, drained
Dressing: Antipasto Pasta Salad
- ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup of red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon spoon of salt
- ¾ cup of the liquid from the above jar of Giardiniera
Preparation Steps: Antipasto Pasta Salad Recipe
- Cook pasta according to the package directions.
- Rinse and drain.
- Reserve ¾ cup of the Giardiniera liquid for the dressing and drain the rest.
- Combine the ingredients of the vegetable & meat medley and then mix in the cooked pasta.
- In a small bowl, using a whisk, mix together the dressing.
- Pour over the salad and toss to coat evenly.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.