Apple Butter French Toast – If you are an apple lover and you are looking for a unique touch to give your favorite fruit a more juicy and mouth watering taste then this French toast recipe will do just that and more. This recipe is waiting for you to try it out Antipasto Pasta Salad Recipe – The Best And Perfect Healthy Combination a special flavor awaits you in this recipe.
Apple Butter French Toast
- 6 slices 1” thick French bread or Texas toast
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. thawed apple juice concentrate
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. Almond slivers
- 1/4 cup apple butter
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
Preparation Steps: Apple Butter French Toast
- Lightly coat a 9-inch baking dish with a non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium size bowl, using a whisk, mix the eggs, milk, concentrate and vanilla.
- Place the bread in the baking dish.
- Pour the egg mixture over it, turning the bread to ensure all sides are coated well.
- Sprinkle with almonds, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Before baking, remove dish from the refrigerator and allow it to warm to room temperature – about 30 minutes.
- While the dish is warming to room temperature, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean and the edges are golden brown.
- While the French toast is baking, combine the apple butter and cinnamon to serve with it.