Huevos Rancheros Recipe – This recipe can be used as a lovely breakfast if you have the time to make it in the mornings. This recipe is one that speaks for its self, the look is fabulous, the smell, the taste and not to mention the warm feeling it leaves you with that has you wanting for more. Try this out today and make it a part of your list of best breakfast meals and try out this recipe as well Shredded Beef Chimichangas Recipe – Chimichangas de Carne de Res it’s a bit time consuming but it is worth every second in the end.
Huevos Rancheros Recipe
Ingredients: Huevos Rancheros Recipe
- 12 eggs
- 12 corn tortillas
- 6 slices of bacon
- 4 tomatoes, grilled and peeled
- 1 onion thinly sliced.
- 2 Poblano peppers, seeded, peeled & grilled – then diced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Salt & pepper to taste
Preparation Steps: Huevos Rancheros Recipe
- Using a blender, blend the grilled tomatoes. Strain well.
- In a frying pan using a small amount of oil, saute the sliced onions and Pablano peppers.
- Next, add the drained, blended tomatoes and chicken broth.
- Heat to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until ready to serve.
- In a separate skillet, fry the bacon and set aside. Then fry the eggs.
- Warm tortillas in a tortilla warmer or by lightly frying in a small amount of oil.
- To serve, add two tortillas to each plate.
- Top with 2 fried eggs, a few spoons of the tomato sauce and a strip of bacon.
- Serve immediately.