Lamb Seasoning Recipe – If you are looking for some distinct Flavors for your Lamb we have 5 marvelous way that you can use to give that feel and taste of a new stylish touch. Take these and do as you please and you can always add a few changes to bring it to your desired level ( always try to be creative). We know that these 5 will be a lot on your hands but we still want you to try out this recipe because we love it and love is all we promote Sweet Corn Cake Recipe – A Cake That Will Capture Your Heart.
5 Unique Lamb Seasoning Recipes
The Recipes will be listed in the following order:
- Apricot Mustard Marinade Recipe
- Balsamic Maple Glaze Recipe
- Orange, Thyme and Mushroom Recipe
- Mustard Marinade Recipe
- Pecan Herb Crust Recipe
These recipes are meant for 4 pounds of lamb or roughly 12 lamb chops. Lamb has a strong flavor and therefore can take more seasoning than what you might use when cooking a ham. Because of this, you will see glazes and marinades containing garlic, mustard, rosemary and lemon and vinegar.
Apricot Mustard Marinade Recipe
Ingredients: Apricot Mustard Marinade Recipe
- 1/4 cup Apricot Preserves or Jam
- 2 Tbsp. Honey mustard
- 2 cloves Garlic; chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tsp. Dried Rosemary
Preparation Steps: Lamb Seasoning Recipes # 1
- Combine ingredients and brush over lamb.
- Allow lamb to marinade for 30 minutes before cooking.
Balsamic Maple Glaze Recipe
Ingredients: Balsamic Maple Glaze Recipe
- 2 cups Balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Maple syrup
- 1 Tsp. Spicy mustard
- 1 inch Orange peel
- ½ Tsp. Salt
Preparation Steps: Lamb Seasoning Recipes # 2
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, bring all ingredients to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for approximately 15 minutes or until the glaze thickens like syrup.
- Set aside ¼ of the glaze to use as a garnish for when the lamb is fully cooked.
- Use ½ of the glaze to coat the meat before cooking.
- Half way through the cooking time, apply the remaining ¼ of glaze.
Orange, Thyme and Mushroom Recipe
Ingredients: Orange, Thyme and Mushroom Recipe
2 Tsp. dried leaf thyme, crushed
1 Tsp. finely grated orange peel
1/2 cup orange juice
16 ounces sliced mushrooms
Preparation Steps: Lamb Seasoning Recipes # 3
- Combine and pour over lamb.
- Marinate 3-4 hours in the refrigerator.
Mustard Marinade Recipe
Ingredients: Mustard Marinade Recipes
1/2 cup Spicy mustard
1 Tbsp. Soy sauce
1 clove Garlic, minced
¼ Tsp. minced Ginger root
1 Tsp. crushed dried Rosemary
1/4 cup Olive oil
Preparation Steps: Lamb Seasoning Recipes # 4
- In a small bowl, mix together the mustard, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and rosemary.
- Using a whisk, slowly mix in the olive oil.
- This will have a thick consistency.
- Coat the lamb evenly and let marinate at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours.
Pecan Herb Crust Recipe
Ingredients: Pecan Herb Crust Recipes
- 2 Tbsp. Dried rosemary
- 2 Tbsp. Dried oregano
- ¼ cup Fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped chives, frozen or fresh
- ½ Tsp. salt
- ½ Tsp. pepper
- 1 ¼ cup Chopped pecans
- 3 Tbsp. Spicy mustard
Preparation Steps: Lamb Seasoning Recipes # 5
- In a food processor, finely chop pecans and herbs.
- Rub the mustard over the lamb, then coat with the pecan mixture.