Nurse Friendships – Nurses who are not only blessed people, little boys and superheroes … they are also the perfect best friends and person you could have. If you have one, we probably will not have to convince you. But we would like to emphasize again on the basis of these 15 reasons:
1. Nurses can listen incredibly well …
To all that you have to tell and without condemning you.
2. … and give the best advice you can imagine
Practical advice, which you really care about.
3. Plus: they always have something exciting to say 😉
Because they experience adventures every day that they like to share with you ;-).
4. And they can laugh at you in no time
That’s one of their most beautiful gifts<3.
5. They Also Know Hot To Give You A big hug When You need One
6. And they can help you to put everything in the right perspective
So you can relate everything a bit better.
7. They keep calm in difficult situations … and keep calm
And that’s really an art.
8. And also important: they have a lot of patience
Also if you do efkes ambetant ;-).
9. Nurses also have masses of energy and always make a nice party
It’s always fun if they are in the neighborhood.
10. They Know How To enjoy a quiet night with you
With a game, pizza, a good glass or a cool movie.
11. No Matter How busy it is: They are always ready for you
And they make as much time as possible for you.
12. If you are sick, they will take care of you
That’s what they do best !
13. Plus: They will also be happy to answer your (most embarrassing) medical questions
And, of course, give their professional advice.
14. And even better: they are Never worried about petty things 😉
That’s useful in different situations … Yet ?! 😉
15. So it , actually, it all comes down to it: nurses have a heart of gold