Potluck Pizza Recipe – A simple and easy delicious pizza that you can create on your own with no difficulty at all. If you are a lover of pizza then your taste buds will be deeply satisfied with the awesome and watery mouth fully Potluck Pizza Recipe. We encourage you to try this because even the smallest child in your home will be successful at bringing this recipe to completion. Try out this recipe as well that will satisfy your taste buds as well – Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Casserole recipe – Taste Buds At Their Best.
Potluck Pizza Recipe
Yield: 12 servings
Ingredients: Potluck Pizza Recipe
- 10 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package of pepperoni slices (3.25 oz)
- 1 small can of chopped black olives, drained
- 1 small can of mushrooms, drained
- ¼ cup of chopped onion
- 1/3 cup of tomato juice
- ¼ cup of red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon of dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 cup of salad croutons, Italian style
Preparation: Potluck Pizza Recipe
- In a small bowl, blend the tomato juice, vinegar, oil, basil, garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, mushrooms, bell pepper, pepperoni, olives, onions, and mozzarella.
- Pour the olive oil dressing over the tomato mixture, cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Wait until just before serving to add the croutons to keep them crisp.
Just because it’s too hot to cook doesn’t mean you can’t have pizza—or a very good substitute. This potluck dish will be gone before you know it, especially with kids around. Chill for several hours if you are traveling to a potluck dinner or family reunion.