Ways To Cure And Identifying All Burnout symptoms – Burnout can be seen as a collection of symptoms that can be different for each human being. The failure to recognize excessive stress is the greatest risk of development of tension and burnout. In the one, the complaints will be more psychological and the other more of a physical nature or a combination of both. There are also people who do not suffer from stress and function well under prolonged stress. Below is a list of the most common burnout symptoms. Look at it and see if one or more of them reminds you of yourself or someone you know.
- It takes longer to complete a task and it takes more effort to keep yourself focused.
- You feel better after dinner;
- Reduced tolerance, people seem much more irritating than they always were;
- Your memory is getting worse;
- You regularly lose the thread and it becomes increasingly difficult to make decisions even about small business;
- The burnout symptoms get worse when meals are skipped or not of good quality;
- Increase in premenstrual complaints
- Less pleasure or happiness in life;
- Slight depression;
- Light in your head when you get up quickly;
- It takes longer to recover from illness, injury or trauma;
- Stress resistance decreases;
- Reduced sentence in sex;
- It takes more effort to do everyday work;
- Lack of energy;
- Extract salt and salty foods;
- Constant fatigue and non-wake up;
- Difficult to get out of bed.
Burnout test gives you quick insight into your situation
If you think you’re having an (upcoming) burnout, you can investigate if this is correct. This can be done by completing a specially developed burnout test, which consists of a questionnaire. The list shows most of the signals and complaints associated with burnout. After completing the questionnaire, you will know more about the causes of your problem and how serious the situation is. Ensure you take Burn Out Test – 12 Successful Tips + Find Out If You Get A Burnout the tips you will find are very beneficial.
Tips for people with an (upcoming) burnout
If you recognize you in the above burnout symptoms, then here are two tips that you can apply immediately. The most important tip I can give you is: ‘stress limitation’ have a look at these Top 5 Most Powerful Tips – Overcoming Burnout At Work if your workplace is becoming stressful. Here you can work in a variety of ways:
- Plan relaxing activities like yoga, contact nature, meditation, breathing and relaxation exercises and massage (everyone relaxes in a different way, choose what suits you best and make space in your schedule to plan);
- Set clear priorities, here you can ask the following questions: “What is the most important thing for me to handle? How important is this situation? how fast do I really have to go to action?
- Try to plan tasks as best as possible, using daily and weekly schedules and to-do lists;
- Do people cost you energy;
- Work together, delegate at times when this is needed and can and dare to ask for help to others;
- Find help for things that you do not come across, for example in the treatment of loss, trauma and other psychological problems;
- Set clear boundaries and be assertive (if you find it difficult, you can check on the internet for an assertiveness training).
Another tip I want to give you is to customize your diet. By feeding yourself well and using products that support your body, you can easily recover. With this you can think of:
- Organic uncooked, fresh nutrition without additives;
- Little sugar and ‘fast carbohydrates’;
- Enjoy, but drink alcohol to a degree;
- Always add artificial additives;
- Eat high-quality foods like vegetables, legumes, fruits, seeds, and nuts;
- Use the mineral magnesium