Queso Blanco Dip (White Cheese Dip Recipe) – Here is a very easy and simple recipe that will take you no time to prepare. Even though its simple it tastes really good for a Dippings.
Ingredients: White Cheese Dippings Recipe
- 1 cup cheese (Monterey jack, Asadero or Chihuahua), finely shredded
- 4 ounces green chiles
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 serrano or jalapeno pepper, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
Preparation Steps: White Cheese Dippings Recipe
- Using a double boiler over medium heat, add all the ingredients.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until fully melted and well blended.
- Serve warm.